BGS Home » Current Students » Financial Information » Tax Information

Tax Information

The following is intended to serve as a guide for students when filing taxes. However, we recommend that students contact a qualified tax consultant in order to determine the Federal tax laws and how they apply to a fellowship. Please be aware that the University does not offer tax-consulting services and there are no campus offices considered to be qualified tax authorities. International students should contact Penn's Corporate Tax Office if the following documents do not answer your questions.